- Travel grant from WISE, USC to attend Asilomar Conference in Signals, Systems and Computers, 2013, Pacific Grove, CA.
- Ming Hsieh Institute Ph.D. Scholar, (given to six outstanding senior Ph.D. students in Electrical Engineering Department at USC) , 2013.
- Best PhD poster award, BIOMAG, 2012, Paris, France.
- Travel grant from WISE, USC to attend BIOMAG, 2012, Paris, France
- Travel grant from WISE, USC to attend HBM, 2011, Quebec, Canada.
- National Publication Award from Brain Research Society-Turkey for the paper “S. Aydore, M.K. Mihcak, A. Akin, R. K. Ciftci, On Temporal Connectivity of PFC via Gauss-Markov Modeling of fNIRS Signals, IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 57(3), 761–768 (2010).“
- Opportunity Grant from EducationUSA funded by the U.S. Department of States Bureau of Educational and Cultural Afairs for the moving expenses to USA (2009).
- Viterbi School of Engineering Doctoral Fellowship Award to pursue a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering at University of Southern California (2009).
- Necmi Tanyolac award from Biomedical Engineering Institute at Bogazici University for contributions to Biomedical research (2009).
- OSA Foundation Grant to attend Biomedical Optics, March 14-21 St. Petersburg,FL, USA. (2008).
- Graduate scholarship from TUBITAK (The Scientic and Technological Council of Turkey) (2007-2009).
- Undergraduate scholarship from Eskisehir ETI Company (2002-2007).
- Graduated with Honors Certicate from Bogazici University, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (2007).
- Top 250 over 1,500,000 people in University Entrance Exam in Turkey, 2002.
Honors and Awards
Thanks to all following institutions and companies honoring me!